1. What information do we collect from users of this Site, and how do we use it?
If you are interested in requesting an invitation to our SaaS offering on behalf of your company, you will be required to provide us with certain information about you, including your name, your company name, and your email address. This information will be used for identification purposes and to communicate with you regarding the possibility of your company subscribing to our SaaS offering, and other matters. We may keep all of this information indefinitely.
If you correspond with us via email, we may gather in a file specific to you the information that you submit. This includes information provided for support purposes. We may keep this information indefinitely.
We collect certain statistical data, analytics, trends and usage information derived from your use of the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form to help diagnose problems with the Site, and to improve and personalize the Site.
• Cookies which recognize a user’s browser type, browser language, the date and time of a user’s request and referral URL;
Third-Party Integrated Services
We may implement certain third-party content or offerings on the Site, enabling such third parties to collect information about you or your online activities across different websites and over time through your use of the Site. Please note that any information collected through such integrated content or offerings is collected directly by these third parties for use (in part) by such third parties, subject to their own privacy practices and policies.
2. To whom does MemComputing disclose information about you that we collect through the Site?
We may disclose the personal or other information collected about you through the Site either (i) when we have your permission or (ii) in any of the following situations without your permission:
ï We may disclose information that we collect about you to our affiliates, and to third-party contractors who perform services for MemComputing in connection with the Site or to complete or confirm a transaction that you conduct with us.
• As noted, information about you collected by third-party services integrated with the Site will be disclosed to such third parties.
• We may disclose the results of aggregated data about you and other users without restriction. In these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you.
• We may disclose information about you to the government or to third parties under certain circumstances when legally obligated to do so, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity in connection with the Site, or to respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal process. We reserve the right to release information collected through the Site to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
3. What security measures do we employ for information about you collected through the Site?
To help protect the privacy of data we collect through the Site, we employ measures intended to be consistent with industry practices for security and encryption in data transmission and storage. However, you should keep in mind that the Site is run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond our control.
4. How can you correct, update or make choices regarding the information about you obtained through the Site that is stored by MemComputing?
You may correct or update information that we obtain about you through the Site by sending us an email at [email protected].
5. What are the policies of linked websites and other third parties?
6. What is our policy on children users of the Site?
The Site is not directed to children under 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
7. Does the Site support “Do Not Track” signals?
At this time, our Site does not support “Do Not Track” preferences that may be available in your browser for letting websites know that you do not want them collecting certain kinds of information. If you turn on the “Do Not Track” setting on your browser, our website is not currently capable of following whatever Do Not Track preferences you set. For more information about Do Not Track, visit donottrack.us.
8. What is our current approach regarding information from users of the Site outside of the United States?
If you use the Site from outside of the United States, information that we collect about you will be transferred to servers inside the United States and maintained indefinitely. By allowing MemComputing to collect information about you, you consent to such transfer and processing of your data.
11. How can you contact us with any questions or concerns?
Last Updated: September 1, 2017